- VP & Global CTO for Global Alliances for Dell EMC, Silicon Valley, USA.
- Founder and Chairman Emeritus for SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association) India and SNIA South Asia.
- Nominated to join SNIA Global Board of Directors to represent Dell EMC for 2018/2019/2020.
- PK also co-chair for Data Protection & Privacy Committee (DPPC) for SNIA Global.
- PK joined Dell EMC in May 1997 and was on various roles — Global Presales Lead for Data Protection Solutions, Sr. Director Specialty Presales, Director Product Marketing, Product Management and Director of Engineering.
- PK is well connected with Academics in India as visiting professor for many years in various institutions such as Amity Business School, AIMA, IMT, IEC and JIMS. He is also on international advisory boards in a few Indian, Singapore and Malaysian universities
PK is an international speaker on Storage Management, Cloud, Big Data, Disaster Recovery, IoT, Data Protection & Privacy Regulations and Cyber Security. He has also written technical and management articles in various international magazines.
Awarded the 2012 SNIA Industry Impact Award by SNIA International, 2013 APJ EMC President Leadership Award and has been nominated for President Club 10 times in last 12 years. He was induced into EMC DPS Hall of Fame in May 2015 and awarded Global Elite Leadership Golden Jacket in Dec 2019.
Qualification: B.E. (Computer Science, 1985) from MNNIT Allahabad, PGDM from AIMA.
Our experts come from a rich and diverse business context in India and abroad, with years of teaching experience at leading educational institutions. APSS believes that technology is needed to transform the approach to learning. APSS complements it’s simple, made-to-measure, combined expertise with a vibrant digital innovators approach to produce more efficient, quicker, and lasting results.